Thursday, June 30, 2011

Seems to be working again, so far

Testing again to see if I've worked the bugs out of this.  I spent part of yesterday with 400 Error messages and unable to access blogger at all, in either Firefox or Explorer.  Finally figured out it was the Adobe flash update that Firefox wanted, after backtracking and taking off everything I've added in the past couple of days.  I think that it downloaded the IE version instead... I think.  What I've gotten reinforced through all of this is that technology can really take up a lot of time.  You can spend a lot of time catching up on the latest news and updates, you can spend two hours just trying to search out the little thing that gumming up the whole works.  On the bright side, though, I guess I've been conducting my own mini-inquiry experiments.  My hypothesis is that this is the problem, remove, test, reevaluate -- and I've got a concrete real world example to share with my class ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment